Skip to content
Follow the Golden Rule
- Treat clients and agency staff as you would want to be treated.
- Handle each project as though the money paying for it were your own.
- Be reachable. Quickly return/reply to requests and messages.
- Follow through on commitments.
Integrity is Key
- Always tell the truth, including when that means saying, “I don’t know.”
- Don’t accept work for which we are not a good fit; provide referrals as appropriate.
- Don’t over-promise.
Quality is Key
- Provide high quality, complete submissions to the regulatory agencies every time.
- A complete, thorough, clear, concise, well prepared submission will take longer to prepare but will result in an earlier approval.
- Take the time to get it right the first time rather than trying to fix it later.
- Focus on the business objective (approval) rather than the target submission date.
- Determine the shortcomings of each submission and preemptively address them.
Be a Project Champion
- Understand why the project is important.
- Be willing to try new things and to find a better way.
- Nearly all problems have solutions.
Use Good Time / Project Management
- Identify the time-critical steps.
- Each day, do the most important thing first.
- Keep the client and agency advised of target dates and any changes.
- Take strategic breaks.
- Stay healthy.